Drafting a Great MOU
About this event
More organisations are working together to support the community than ever before. When you combine forces with another group, it's important to record the details of how you plan to collaborate. We've put together this webinar as an interactive how-to guide for drafting an effective 'memorandum of understanding', or MOU. You'll come away more confident in how to use our handy MOU template or draft your own.
- What an MOU is and when it should be used
- Issues your MOU should cover
- Your organisation's obligations under an MOU - including whether you are legally bound by it
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
Staff, committee members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations who are considering creating or have started to create a MOU.