About this event
Emerging Legal Issues in Volunteer Management
The last two years have been challenging for everyone, including volunteer involving organisations. As we work to return to normality, a lot of uncertainty remains for those managing volunteer programs.
Whether you’ve continued to engage volunteers remotely or you’re starting to make a plan for re-engaging your volunteer workforce this session is for you. We’ll outline some of the key legal issues you need to be aware of and help you manage some of the emerging legal issues around volunteer safety and risk.
• Mental health of volunteers and the organisation’s duty of care
• Issues relating to remote volunteering
• COVID-19 vaccinations and your volunteers
• Managing roles in the volunteer workforce
• 75 minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
• Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
• Information on further resources and support
Date and time
Tuesday, 31 May 2022
12.45 pm - 2 pm AEST
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8636 4448.
Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.