Starting a Not-for-profit Organisation
About this event
Setting up a not-for-profit organisation but not sure where to start? Let us help!
Not-for-profit organisations provide vital support to the community and their role is increasingly important in these challenging times.
This FREE introductory webinar will help you understand the legal basics of setting up and getting started. We’ll take you through how to set up and register your organisation, which legal structure is best for you and whether you should incorporate.
- Key steps when starting out
- The pros and cons of incorporation
- Legal structures
- Basics of charity status and tax concessions
- Additional resources to help with the process
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
This introductory webinar is suitable for anyone considering starting or in the early stages of setting up a not-for-profit.