About this event
Setting up a not-for-profit organisation but not sure where to start? Let us help!
Not-for-profit organisations provide vital support to the community and their role is increasingly important in these challenging times.
This free introductory webinar will help you understand the legal basics of setting up and getting started. We’ll take you through how to set up and register your organisation, which legal structure is best for you and whether you should incorporate.
- What it means to be a not-for-profit organisation
- Key steps when starting out
- The pros and cons of incorporation
- Legal structures
- Basics of charity status and tax concessions
- Additional resources to help with the process
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
Receive the webinar recording and slides 1-2 days after you register
This is a free webinar
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8593 4799.