About this event
Setting up a not-for-profit organisation but not sure where to start? Let us help!
Not-for-profit organisations provide vital support to the community and their role is increasingly important in these challenging times.
This FREE introductory webinar will help you understand the legal basics of setting up and getting started. We’ll take you through how to set up and register your organisation, which legal structure is best for you and whether you should incorporate.
- Key steps when starting out
- The pros and cons of incorporation
- Legal structures
- Basics of charity status and tax concessions
- Additional resources to help with the process
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
This introductory webinar is suitable for anyone considering, or in the early stages of, setting up a not-for-profit.
Date and time
Tuesday, 9 August 2022
12.45 pm - 2 pm AEST
Can't attend on the day? Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8593 4799.