About this event
Conflicts and disputes in your organisation can be stressful and highly disruptive. What steps can you take to prevent them and how do you manage them if they do occur?
In this free webinar, you’ll learn how to avoid and manage conflicts and disputes, gain an understanding of relevant laws, and where to go if you need further assistance.
- Common disputes involving members or board / committee members of not-for-profit organisations
- Following the dispute resolution or grievance procedure in your organisation’s rules or constitution
- When a member can be disciplined, and how to go about this
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee of management
- Seeking assistance to deal with conflict or a dispute
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
- Opportunity to ask questions
Date and time
Tuesday, 24 May 2022
12.45 pm - 2 pm AEST
This is a free webinar
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8636 4448.
Can't attend on the day? Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.