About this event
Whether you’re a new board member or you’ve been doing it for a while, there’s always more to learn. What does it mean to be a board member? What are your key legal responsibilities? When are you personally responsible if things go wrong and what protections are available?
In our popular Board Inductions webinar, we’ll help answer these questions and give you the foundations you need for good governance.
- What is the role of a board member?
- What are the main legal duties of board members?
- Why your organisation’s legal status, rules and legal purpose are important?
- Understanding potential liability and protections for board members
- Key steps in the board induction process
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
This event has passed.