About this training session
Don’t wait for things to go wrong! This important 3-hour training session covers the key legal obligations you have to protect the people in your organisation, and helps you to identify and manage risks before they become problems.
You'll learn about:
- Why safety is so important
- Effect of incorporation on legal responsibility
- Work health and safety duties
- Child safety requirements
- Risk management processes
- Insurance and protections available
- Safety and risk top tips
We’ll also give you additional resources to help you in the future.
Who should attend
Board/committee members, employees and volunteers should attend this session.
Who runs the session?
Your training will be run by one of our lawyers, who all specialise in charity and not-for-profit law.
How is this session delivered?
Our interactive sessions are currently delivered online. Face to face training is being considered on a case by case basis. Each session includes time for activities and questions, and a short break.
What is the cost?
Contact us to have a chat about our current pricing.
How long is the session?
How many people can attend?
30. If you think your group will exceed 30 participants, please let us know.