Please change your location to view this page.
This page contains content that does not match your current location
Setting up and maintaining a website involves many legal considerations. From negotiating with hosting providers and developers, to creating terms and conditions, protecting your intellectual property and respecting the intellectual property rights of others.
Our Guide to Setting Up a Website covers:
- Planning your website: what should you think about when planning your website?
- Obtaining consents and licences: which licences/approvals will you need?
- Developing the content: how should you reference and link to other materials and sites on the internet, and do you need to verify their accuracy?
- Identifying your community organisation: what information is required on your website?
- Protecting your information: how can you control access to the information on your website?
- Your website’s Terms and Conditions: what should they include?
Download the Guide here: