How to Draft an MOU
About this event
Learn how to draft an MOU that ensures everyone is on the same page.
Working together is a hallmark of the not-for-profit sector - and being confident in your collaboration is important. Setting out key goals and processes in a clear memorandum of understanding (MOU) at the outset is a great way to reduce the risk of misunderstandings and mistakes. This webinar is an interactive how-to guide for drafting an effective MOU. You'll come away more confident in how to use our handy MOU template or draft your own.
- What an MOU is and when it should be used
- Issues your MOU should cover
- Your organisation's obligations under an MOU - including whether you are legally bound by it
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
Staff, committee members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations who are considering drafting or revising an MOU.