About this event
Learn how to draft an MOU that ensures everyone is on the same page.
Working together is a hallmark of the not-for-profit sector - and being confident in your collaboration is important. Setting out key goals and processes in a clear memorandum of understanding (MOU) at the outset is a great way to reduce the risk of misunderstandings and mistakes. This webinar is an interactive how-to guide for drafting an effective MOU. You'll come away more confident in how to use our handy MOU template or draft your own.
- What an MOU is and when it should be used
- Issues your MOU should cover
- Your organisation's obligations under an MOU - including whether you are legally bound by it
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
Staff, committee members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations who are considering drafting or revising an MOU.
Tuesday, 6 June, 12.45 - 2pm AEST
Can't attend on the day? Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8593 4799.