About this event
Join us for a FREE special edition webinar in partnership with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) that will help your not-for-profit understand and comply with new and existing tax requirements.
The requirements for not-for-profits that self-assess as income tax exempt changed from 1 July this year. In this webinar, the ATO will guide you through what these changes mean for your organisation and how you can prepare.
Our webinar will also cover other key tax changes and compliance issues for not-for-profits.
The ATO will cover:
- What attracts the attention of regulators
- Emerging issues in tax for not-for-profits
- Improving compliance
- What’s new
- Preparing for key changes
- 75-minutes of plain-language training
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
- Board members and staff of not-for-profit organisations with responsibility for compliance, finance and tax.
Receive the webinar recording and slides 1-2 hours after you register.
This webinar was delivered on 19 September 2023.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8599 2126.