About this event
Are you responsible for planning or running your not-for-profit organisation’s meetings? Is your organisation complying with the legal requirements for holding meetings and giving notice? To find out this and more, join this interactive and practical webinar. We’ll walk you through the why, what, when and how of meetings and help you understand your organisation’s obligations.
- What are the different types of meetings and what are the key differences between them?
- When are you required to hold them?
- What the notice requirements for different types of meetings?
- What are the requirements for an online meeting and to postpone a meeting?
- Top tips and where to find more information
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
Staff, board members, general members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations.