About this event
Are you responsible for planning, running or taking part in committee meetings, board meetings or Annual General Meetings? Join this interactive and practical webinar and we’ll walk you through the why, what, when and how of meetings and spell out your not-for-profit organisation’s various legal obligations along the way.
- Types of meetings and key differences
- When you are required to hold meetings
- Notice requirements
- Rules about online meetings and postponement
- Running a legally compliant meeting
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
Staff, committee members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations.
Date and time
Tuesday, 20 September 2022
12.45 pm - 2 pm AEST
Can't attend on the day? Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8593 4799.