About this event
Are you responsible for planning, running or taking part in committee meetings, board meetings or Annual General Meetings? Join this interactive and practical webinar and we’ll walk you through the why, what, when and how of meetings and spell out your not-for-profit organisation’s various legal obligations along the way.
- Types of meetings and key differences
- When you are required to hold meetings
- Notice requirements
- Rules about online meetings and postponement
- Running a legally compliant meeting
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
Staff, committee members and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations.