How to Handle a Conflict of Interest
About this event
It’s inevitable that your not-for-profit organisation will encounter conflicts of interest along the way. Poorly managed conflicts of interest can lead to internal disputes and negatively impact your organisation’s reputation. This webinar will talk you through the basics of identifying and managing a conflict of interest.
- What is a conflict of interest, and why do they matter?
- How to deal with a conflict of interest and comply with the law
- Consequences of failing to manage conflicts of interest
- Practical tips and further resources to help your organisation
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support