About this event
It’s inevitable that your not-for-profit organisation will encounter conflicts of interest along the way. Poorly managed conflicts of interest can lead to internal disputes and negatively impact your organisation’s reputation. This webinar will talk you through the basics of identifying and managing a conflict of interest.
- What is a conflict of interest, and why do they matter?
- How to deal with a conflict of interest and comply with the law
- Consequences of failing to manage conflicts of interest
- Practical tips and further resources to help your organisation
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
New board members, experienced board members who are looking for a refresher, and senior staff.
Date and time
Tuesday, 19 July 2022
12.45 pm - 2 pm AEST
Can't attend on the day? Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 8593 4799.