About this event
It’s inevitable that your not-for-profit organisation will encounter conflicts of interest along the way. Poorly managed conflict of interest can lead to internal dispute and negatively impact on your organisation’s reputation. This webinar will walk you through the basics of identifying and managing a conflict of interest.
- What is a conflict of interest, and why do they matter?
- How to deal with a conflict of interest and comply with the law
- Consequences of failing to manage conflicts of interest
- Practical tips and further resources to help your organisation
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording (available for 30 days) and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
New board members, experienced board members who are looking for a refresher, and senior staff.
Board Webinar Series
Purchase a pass to our Board Webinar Series to gain access to this webinar, plus two more, from just $90 (save $15). Our series includes access to three webinars:
- Board Inductions
- How to Handle Conflicts of Interest
- Top Legal Issues for the Board Agenda
Tuesday, 1 August, 12.45 - 2pm AEST
Can't attend on the day? Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8593 4799.