How to Handle a Conflict of Interest
About this event
It’s inevitable that your not-for-profit organisation will encounter conflicts of interest along the way. Poorly managed conflict of interest can lead to internal dispute and negatively impact on your organisation’s reputation. This webinar will walk you through the basics of identifying and managing a conflict of interest.
- What is a conflict of interest, and why do they matter?
- How to deal with a conflict of interest and comply with the law
- Consequences of failing to manage conflicts of interest
- Practical tips and further resources to help your organisation
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording (available for 30 days) and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
New board members, experienced board members who are looking for a refresher, and senior staff.