About this event
Recently there have been key reforms to workplace laws that affect not-for-profits, including extensive changes to the Fair Work Act, new sexual harassment laws, and rules about managing risks to mental health in the workplace.
Are you up to date with these recent changes? Are you concerned about how upcoming restrictions on the use of fixed term contracts might affect your not-for-profit?
Join us and a guest presenter from Lander & Rogers’ specialist workplace law team as we unpack key reforms affecting the not-for-profit sector and answer some frequently asked questions.
- An introduction to changes to laws relating to fixed term contracts, pay secrecy, flexible work, enterprise bargaining, sexual harassment and psychosocial hazards
- Frequently asked questions about these key reforms
- Practical tips for complying
- Where to find more resources to help in the future
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording (available for 30 days) and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
- Board members and managers of not-for-profit organisations
- Anyone else involved in a not-for-profit that is interested in learning more about the reforms
This webinar was produced and delivered in collaboration with Justice Connect member law firm Lander & Rogers.
Receive the webinar recording and slides 1-2 hours after you register.
This webinar was delivered on 23 May 2023.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8599 2126.