About this event
Whether you’re a new board member or you’ve been doing it for a while, there’s always more to learn. What does it mean to be a board member? What are your key legal responsibilities? When are you personally responsible if things go wrong and what protections are available?
In our popular Board Inductions webinar, we’ll help answer these questions and give you the foundations you need for good governance.
- Why is board induction important, and who is responsible for it?
- What should happen before appointment of new board member?
- What should be covered in a board induction?
- Checklists for what to think about at each step
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording (available for 30 days) and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
New board members, experienced board members who are looking for a refresher, and senior staff. Anyone wanting to improve their organisation’s induction process.
Tuesday, 6 February, 12.45 - 2pm AEDT
Can't attend on the day? Register and you'll receive the recording and slide handout so you can catch up whenever suits you.
$49 - $85
Online via Zoom
Once you register, you will receive the Zoom link via email. Occasionally the Zoom confirmation emails can be prevented by an organisational firewall. If you haven't received the Zoom link within 1-2 days of registering please check your spam folder, contact us, or troubleshoot further.
If you are having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 02 8599 2126.