Creating Positive Auspicing Relationships
About this event
Are you thinking about entering an auspicing arrangement with another group? Or are you wanting to get the most out of your existing auspicing relationship? Auspicing can be a great way for community groups to trial a new project or program, hold a one-off event, or access funding or insurance, but it's important to understand the legal implications and the responsibilities of all the parties.
- What is auspicing?
- When should you consider it? When should you not?
- What are the pros and cons for the auspicor and auspicee?
- What to think about before entering an auspicing agreement?
- What to include in your auspicing agreement?
- What to do if things go wrong?
- Top tips and further resources
- Opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
- 75 minutes of plain-language training from a lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in a not-for-profit group that is thinking about entering an auspicing arrangement, or currently in an arrangement, and wants to know more about auspicing.