Member Disputes and Conflict
About this training session
Conflicts and disputes in your organisation can be stressful and highly disruptive. Join the upcoming session where a lawyer from Justice Connect will walk you through what the law requires you to do when a conflict or complaint arises between members or committee members of your men’s shed.
You'll learn about:
- Common disputes involving members or committees
- Following your dispute resolution or grievance procedure
- Disciplining a member - when and how
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes
- How to seek assistance
Who runs the session?
Your training will be run by one of our experienced lawyers, who all specialise in charity and not-for-profit law. Our lawyers run interactive sessions, in plain language – with no legal jargon.
16 August, 2pm - 5pm
Online via Zoom. We’ll send you all the details when you register.
Plus, you’ll receive a copy of the recording (available for 14 days) and slides.