About this training session
Social media can be an invaluable tool in promoting the work of your organisation, but if not properly managed it has the potential to cause damage to your organisation, clients, employees or volunteers.
Book in this 3-hour training session to understand the legal implications and risks of using social media in your not-for-profit organisations.
You'll learn about:
- Social media and its key legal risks
- Managing social media use
- Addressing inappropriate workplace behaviour
- How to deal with misconduct on social media
- Top tips for developing social media policies
We’ll also give you additional resources to help you in the future.
Who should attend
Board/committee members, employees or volunteers involved in communications should join this session.
Who runs the session?
Your training will be run by one of our lawyers, who all specialise in charity and not-for-profit law.
How is this session delivered?
Our interactive sessions are currently delivered online. Face to face training is being considered on a case by case basis. Each session includes time for activities and questions, and a short break.
What is the cost?
Contact us to have a chat about our current pricing.
How long is the session?
How many people can attend?
30. If you think your group will exceed 30 participants, please let us know.