About this training session
Conflicts and disputes in your not-for-profit organisation can be stressful and highly disruptive. The success of your not-for-profit can depend on how effectively you manage them.
In this training session, our expert lawyers will guide you through how to avoid and manage conflicts and disputes between members or committee members. You’ll gain an understanding of relevant laws and find out where to go if you need further assistance.
You'll learn about:
- Common disputes involving members or committees
- Following your dispute resolution or grievance procedure
- Disciplining a member - when and how
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes
- How to seek assistance
Who should attend
Board/committee members and senior staff in your organisation.
Who runs the session?
Your training will be run by one of our expert lawyers, who all specialise in charity and not-for-profit law.
How is this session delivered?
Our interactive sessions are currently delivered online. Each session includes time for activities and questions, and a short break. Face to face training is being considered on a case by case basis.
What is the cost?
Not-for-profit Organisations: From $1,930
Council/Government: From $2,200
These are baseline costs only. Additional costs for significantly customised content, travel or sessions outside of business hours may apply.
How long is the session?
How many people can attend?
30. If you think your group will exceed 30 participants, please let us know.