Please change your location to view this page.
This page contains content that does not match your current location
We have developed customised legal information resources for the Local Aboriginal Land Council (LALC) network on a range of legal topics, including:
The Not-for-profit Law website also has over 300 legal information resources for not-for-profit community organisations, which LALCs may find useful. Some suggested resources for LALCs include:
- Communications and advertising resources, including fact sheets on Setting up and managing a website and Social media and your organisation
- Managing employees, including resources on Recruitment of employees, Employee entitlements, Termination and resignation and Disputes with employees
- Charities reporting resources
- Insurance and risk resources
- Tax resources, and
- Working with others resources.