Not-for-profit Law is offering 15 free Governance Health Checks to eligible member organisations of the Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (NADA).
What are the benefits?
As a specialist legal service for not-for-profit organisations, we know how difficult it can be for organisations to create and maintain good governance frameworks. We also know that by embedding good governance practices, your organisation can focus on delivering more vital services to the community.
By providing you with one-on-one support from one of our in-house lawyers, we will help your organisation and board:
- stay on top of legal and governance obligations
- manage risk and embed good governance practices
- improve skills, knowledge and confidence to identify and deal with legal issues, and
- avoid penalties
Is your organisation eligible?
Your organisation may be eligible if it:
- is a member of the Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (NADA), and
- satisfies Not-for-profit Law’s eligibility criteria.
What is the process?
Register now to see if your organisation is eligible for a Governance Health Check.
If your organisation is eligible, we will send you a link to a 40-minute Governance Health Check questionnaire for you to fill out.
We will contact you to provide tailored governance legal advice and recommendations.