Can you share our online resources?
To request to share our resources, please email us at email@example.com.
How should you share our resources?
If your organisation has obtained our permission to link to or use our resources, there are a few guidelines to follow.
We update our PDF resources and information on our website regularly to ensure legal accuracy. These guidelines will help to make sure you are sharing the most recent version of our resources. When these guidelines are followed, the work of writing, publishing and distributing legally accurate resources can continue. Thank you in advance for following these guidelines.
- Share links to our webpages and not links to the PDF versions of our resources. This is the only way to make sure you refer to a correct and current version of a resource. For example, if you are referring to our fact sheet Introduction to charities law, share the link to our page: https://www.nfplaw.org.au/free-resources/getting-started/charity, and not to the PDF link for this fact sheet.
- Don’t distribute hard or electronic copies (in Word or PDF format) of our resources. This will help you avoid distributing outdated or incorrect material.
- Clearly attribute the resource to Justice Connect’s Not-for-profit Law program. Note that if we give you permission to share our resources on your site, this is not an endorsement or partnership from Justice Connect.
- Please review our website regularly to ensure the link is still active. From time to time, we may take down a resource if it needs legal review or if it is no longer relevant.
Where can you find more information?
Read our legal disclaimer. In relation to Justice Connect’s copyright, our disclaimer states:
- materials we publish may only be used for your personal use or non-commercial use within your not-for-profit organisation in their complete form, with Justice Connect clearly acknowledged as copyright owner and links to this disclaimer retained, and as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and
- materials, or sections of materials from this website must not be published (such as replication of Justice Connect materials on another website or in a newsletter) without Justice Connect's written permission