Please change your location to view this page.
This page contains content that does not match your current location
Please note you will receive a confirmation from Zoom 1-2 days after you register which will include the link to access the webinar and the password. You will also receive reminder emails with this information one week, one day and one hour prior to the webinar.
Looking for a simple, practical overview on the top legal issues faced by not-for-profits? This FREE webinar is a great one-stop shop based on the questions we get asked most regularly by not-for-profits.
What we’ll cover:
- Understanding your rules/constitution and legal purpose
- Clarifying the legal status of people involved in your organisation
- Safety, risk and insurance considerations
- Personal information and your organisation's obligations under privacy laws
- Financial reporting requirements
Each tip comes with links to further guides, checklists and resources to help you apply your knowledge in your community organisation.
What you’ll receive
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend?
Those involved in not-for-profit organisations of all sizes and legal structures.
If you're having trouble registering please get in touch at email@example.com or call 03 8636 4448.
This is an online event - access details for the webinar will be sent by email before the event.
Here's what past participants said about our webinars
“Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
“Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
“Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”
If you have any questions or you're having trouble registering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Justice Connect will use this information to register your attendance for the webinar, to distribute content (such as the webinar materials) and receive feedback after the event. Justice Connect may use de-identified information provided to promote its services, raise funds or to advocate for improvements to the law or services that affect its clients. We will not disclose your personal information without your consent, except where required to do so by law.